SFF 2017 – ATTACHED TO REGULATION
Art. 1 – ORGANISING COMMITTEE
The 38th Sport Film Festival’s organising committee that will take place in Palermo (Italy) is chaired by VITO MAGGIO and directed by ROBERTO MARCO ODDO.
Art. 2 – PALADINO D’ORO
“Paladino D’Oro” is the prize delivered at the movies in competition and at the most important sport’s and journalists personalities.
Art. 3 – SOCIAL AWARD
The “SOCIAL AWARD” is the prize will go to the most voted trailer at the Sport Film Festival’s social channels. These are:
http://www.facebook.com/sportfilmfestival – The SFF Official Facebook Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/KaribeTeam – The SFF Official Youtube Channel
http://www.sportfilmfestival.org – The SFF Official Website
The Social Award competition takes place in 2 step:
1) In the first step, all trailers can be voted using all social platforms and the SFF Official Internet Site. This first step vote ends on Sunday October 29th, 2017.
2) In the second step, the 10 most voted movies will come in the second vote-step with the other 25 movies in nomination selected by the MOVIE COMMITION. The vote will start on Monday 1st , 2017 and will be held ONLY on the SFF official web site until Thursday November 30th, 2017.
Art. 4 – NOMINATION
1) The 35 movies nominated are:
- 25 by the MOVIE COMMISSION
- 10 by the web users of the Social Award first-step votes
2) If, at the same time, one of the 10 movies get one nomination by the MOVIE COMMISSION, and an other by the web users Socal Awards vote, the latter will be assigned to the most voted next movie.
Art. 5 – THE SECTIONS
The four SFF Sport Film Festival’s sections are:
- Short Movie;
- Feature Movie;
- Paralympic Movie;
- Football Movie
More informations about best foreigner movie, picture, screenplay, editing, soundmixing, direct and lead’s awards will be communicated until Thursday 31th October, 2017